Buy Now on Google Play Buy Dont Worry on Bandcamp Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Download DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Google Play DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon DJ Dangerous Raj Desai Now on Soundcloud DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes
Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Instagram DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Spotify DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Twitter Buy Now on iTunes Buy Now DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Google Play Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Download DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Juno Download DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iHeartRadio DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iHeartRadio DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Google Play DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Google Play DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Spotify DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on emusic DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes




Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Bandcamp Buy Now on Bandcamp House Music 2016 on Soundcloud Buy EDM 1 on Spotify Buy Now on iTunes Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Download amazon

Buy Now on iTunes Buy now on Juno Downnload Buy Now on 

iTunes Buy Now on Amazon.com Listen Now on Spotify Buy Now on eMusic Buy Now on Beatport Buy Now on Tower Records Listen on Pandora Buy Bad Girls on 

on iTunes Buy Now Bad Girls 

on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Downloads Buy DJ 

Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Listen now on Spotify Buy Spinning 

by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon Buy Now - 

Bad Girls Dubstep on iTunes Buy Now on Amazon - My 

Momma Dont Like You by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai Buy Ill Follow You by DJ 

Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon Buy 

Heartthrob on Amazon Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Beatport Buy Now - New Releases by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Amazon
Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Bandcamp Buy EDM 1 on Spotify Buy Now on iTunes Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Download amazon
Buy Now on Apple Music Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Bandcamp New Releases on Amazon Buy New Releases by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on CD Baby Buy Babymaker Original on Bandcamp Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on CDBaby
Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on iTunes Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Bandcamp New Releases on Bandcamp Buy New Releases by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on CD Baby Buy EDM 1 on Spotify Buy Babymaker Original on Bandcamp Buy Now on iTunes Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on iTunes Buy Now on Juno Download amazon
  • newslide2014_1
    S P I N N I N G
    .
    DJ DANGEROUS RAJ DESAI
    NEW SINGLE
    .
    "Spinning"
    DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
    A new single by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
    on Apple Music, iTunes, Spotify, Bandcamp , Google Play, CDbaby, and more..
Buy Now on Google Play Buy now on Juno Downnload Buy Now on iTunes Buy Now on Amazon.com Listen Now on Spotify Buy Now on eMusic Buy Now on Beatport Buy Now on Tower Records Listen on Pandora Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Google Play Buy Now on Bandcamp Buy Now on iTunes New Releases on Bandcamp Buy Now on Bandcamp Buy New Releases by DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on CD Baby Buy Lollipop on iTunes Buy Babymaker Original on Bandcamp Buy Now on iTunes Buy DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on CDbaby

New Releases This Week on Bandcamp
Bad Girls
Dubstep

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Bad
Girls

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
I'll Follow
You

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
My Momma Don't
Like You

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Heartthrob
.

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Spinning
.

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Beautiful
.

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Baby
Maker

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
My Love
For You

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Sit On
My Face

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Lollipop
.

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Cyclone
Electro House

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
New Releases on Google Play
I'll Follow You
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
My Momma Don't Like You
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
Beautiful
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
My Momma Don't Like You
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
I'll Follow You
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29
My Momma Don't Like You
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai
$1.29

iTunes
Google Play
 

[New Releases][hot][recent][3]

Dubstep 2013 download House Music 2013 download Dance Music 2013 Rihanna Diamonds Song lyrics Dubstep Dubstep festivals 2013 Dubstep 2013 Dubstep Dance Music 2013 download House Music 2013 download Rihanna Songs dubstep rihanna mp3 dubstep rihanna download dubstep rihanna rude rihanna hard dubstep rude boy dubstep what's my name catalyst dubstep remix dubstep hudson mohawke rihanna rihanna rude boy dubstep Rihanna Diamonds Song Diamonds - Rihanna Diamonds Rihanna Video RIHANNA - DIAMONDS LYRICS Rihanna Diamonds song lyrics rihanna diamonds lyrics Rihanna - Diamonds - YouTube rihanna diamonds download Diamonds - Rihanna Dance Music 2013 2013 Dance Music House Music 2013 2013 House Music Trance Music 2013 2013 Trance Music DJ Dangerous Raj Desai djdangerous.com Theremix.com rihanna diamonds mp3 Diamonds | Rihanna | Music Video | MTV rihanna diamonds video rihanna diamonds mp3 download rihanna diamonds sky rihanna diamonds song rihanna unapologetic Shining bright like a diamond rihanna biography rihanna new album rihanna music videos rihanna new cd rihanna loud album new rihanna album rihanna leaked photos rihanna ringtones pictures of rihanna rihanna songs rihanna loud tracklist rihanna age rihanna pictures leaked rihanna matt kemp rihanna lyrics rihanna and eminem rihanna without makeup rihanna herpes rihanna website rihanna pictures matt kemp rihanna songs by rihanna pics of rihanna rihanna albums new rihanna rihanna new video rihanna pics rihanna newest song rihanna newest album new rihanna songs new rihanna cd rihanna umbrella video rihanna birthday rihanna bio rihanna real name picture of rihanna rihanna new boyfriend rihannas new album rihanna neck tattoo rihanna beat rihanna cds mediatakeout rihanna rihannas new song rihanna new single rihanna song lyrics rihanna exposed rihanna song rihanna interview rihanna nicki minaj all rihanna songs Rihanna - Diamonds Lyrics Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We’re like diamonds in the sky You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky I knew that we’d become one right away Oh, right away At first sight I left the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth, we’ll never die We’re like diamonds in the sky You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Intro/Outro] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Verse 1] Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-hook] I knew that we'd become one right away Oh, right away At first sight I felt energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes [Hook] So shine bright tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky [Post-Hook] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky [Verse 2] Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth we'll never die We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-Hook] At first sight I felt energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes RIHANNA - DIAMONDS LYRICS Rihanna Diamonds song lyrics rihanna diamonds lyrics Rihanna - Diamonds - YouTube rihanna diamonds download Diamonds - Rihanna Dance Music 2013 2013 Dance Music House Music 2013 2013 House Music Trance Music 2013 2013 Trance Music DJ Dangerous Raj Desai djdangerous.com Theremix.com rihanna diamonds mp3 Diamonds | Rihanna | Music Video | MTV rihanna diamonds video rihanna diamonds mp3 download rihanna diamonds sky rihanna diamonds song rihanna unapologetic Shining bright like a diamond rihanna biography rihanna new album rihanna music videos rihanna new cd rihanna loud album new rihanna album rihanna leaked photos rihanna ringtones pictures of rihanna rihanna songs rihanna loud tracklist rihanna age rihanna pictures leaked rihanna matt kemp rihanna lyrics rihanna and eminem rihanna without makeup rihanna herpes rihanna website rihanna pictures matt kemp rihanna songs by rihanna pics of rihanna rihanna albums new rihanna rihanna new video rihanna pics rihanna newest song rihanna newest album new rihanna songs new rihanna cd rihanna umbrella video rihanna birthday rihanna bio rihanna real name picture of rihanna rihanna new boyfriend rihannas new album rihanna neck tattoo rihanna beat rihanna cds mediatakeout rihanna rihannas new song rihanna new single rihanna song lyrics rihanna exposed rihanna song rihanna interview rihanna nicki minaj all rihanna songs Rihanna - Diamonds Lyrics Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We’re like diamonds in the sky You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky I knew that we’d become one right away Oh, right away At first sight I left the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth, we’ll never die We’re like diamonds in the sky You’re a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me, I’m alive We’re like diamonds in the sky At first sight I felt the energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond So shine bright, tonight you and I We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We’re beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Intro/Outro] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond [Verse 1] Find light in the beautiful sea I choose to be happy You and I, you and I We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-hook] I knew that we'd become one right away Oh, right away At first sight I felt energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes [Hook] So shine bright tonight, you and I We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Eye to eye, so alive We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky [Post-Hook] Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky Shine bright like a diamond Shine bright like a diamond Shining bright like a diamond We're beautiful like diamonds in the sky [Verse 2] Palms rise to the universe As we moonshine and molly Feel the warmth we'll never die We're like diamonds in the sky You're a shooting star I see A vision of ecstasy When you hold me I'm alive We're like diamonds in the sky [Pre-Hook] At first sight I felt energy of sun rays I saw the life inside your eyes

Post a Comment

 
DJ Dangerous Raj Desai on Instagram

Follow me on Twitter

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai: Newest Tweet!

DJ Dangerous Raj Desai: Twitter Posts

Follow me on Twitter
Top